If you are bewildered about the consumer electronics age, the following tips will provide you with concise and helpful hints to assist you in making smart decisions when purchasing home consumer electronics.
- Wire for everything now…even wireless – If you are building or remodeling a home, wire it with a plan for future wiring needs. Wire is necessary to support wireless applications. While no one can guarantee what the future will look like, Your Home professionals make it their business to stay current to offer good advice about technologies that are on the horizon.
- Insist on integrated systems – Make sure the electronic equipment you are buying can be hooked up together and operated with one, easy to use control system. Systems that communicate simplify your life and offer peace of mind by “watching” over your home.
- Integrate lighting and heating control – Going green meets convenience. Get the most out of your system with the least amount of energy consumption. System integration provides automatic energy-efficient adjustments saving you time and money.
- Think with your wallet, but lead with your head – Quality and long-term dependability are the most cost effective attributes that you can build into a home.
- Buy an experience, not a box – Your Home allows you to test drive the thrill of a high performance system. Few people have the time to research and evaluate all the hardware choices. It’s smarter to focus on the end result and make your choices based upon overall performance and value.
- Think “green” – By utilizing green practices, you can save money by having a more energy efficient system and help save the planet. Ask a Your Home professional how you can “go green” in your home.
- Ensure the experts work together for you – Maximize your home’s electronic systems capabilities by having your architect, builder or remodeler, and interior designer collaborate and partner with Your Home from the beginning of the planning process.
- Consult a professional – Today’s integrated electronic systems grow, evolve and change over time, including entertainment, comfort and security features. Your Home is an electronic systems contractor you can trust and who will support your electronic integration needs for years. Having a long-term relationship with one professional will maximize the reliability and enjoyment of your home’s electronic systems.